Last month KELTEK sat down to answer questions which were exclusively asked in our Scantraxx Community Facebook group. Here are some of the questions our members have asked KELTEK!
Join the community group now to get your questions answered in future Q&A’s!
- Logan:How do you come up with the melodies for your tracks? I love songs like ‘Echo’ and ‘Step Into The Game‘ because of how beautiful the melodies are.
KELTEK:It starts just like, jamming on my piano. As soon as I hit something epic, I will build it further and further to something big and more complex if needed.. takes me days.
- Roy: I’m curious if you produce other music besides Hardstyle?
KELTEK: For now, just experimental with deep house kinda stuff. Also, cinematic music on and off which I sometimes blend with Hardstyle.
- AJ: Which is your favourite artwork from your recent tracks?
KELTEK: I guess that will be The Allignment. The only one you didn’t make right? Nah, kidding… I think it’s Dark Sky!
- Kevin: What are your goals for 2022?
KELTEK:Very big plans! More thematic and slightly a bit harder. Lots of good stuff on the way for 2022.
- Logan: Somewhat like Roy’s question, was Hardstyle your start in music production or did you produce other genres before settling on Hardstyle?
KELTEK: I started out producing Jumpstyle when this was an upcoming style. Back than I was still learning.
- Sarah: What’s your favourite track of 2021? Both from your own production and of a colleague.
KELTEK: My own favourite track of this year will be Run With The Restless. My favourite track from my colleagues will be Devin Wild – Broken.