For the period August 2022 - January 2023, Scantraxx is looking for a music & marketing management intern (40 hours per week). During the internship, you’ll support the music & marketing management team of Scantraxx.
It is strongly encouraged that you take on a personal project during your internship. Scantraxx is a team of winning players. Together, we thrive to be ahead of the curve and on top of our game at all times. If you believe you can contribute to this winning formula, we are excited to hear your ideas. We’re looking for the best and we’d like to make you a full member of the team.
• Affinity with Hardstyle, Scantraxx, the sub-labels, and artists.
• Is a precise worker/ a perfectionist willing to work for a class-A brand.
• MBO/HBO level, attending an event management/marketing/communication/economics/media studies or a similar education program.
• Able to work 3 days a week at the Scantraxx HQ (De Meern, near Utrecht) and 2 days from home (hybrid work).
• Can work independently.
• Willing to support, but also willing to learn and propose own ideas.
• Is a creative, innovative, organized, motivated, and studious person.
• Socially and communicatively well gifted.
• Speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently.
What does Scantraxx offer you?
An opportunity to develop your professional music & marketing management skills among the best artists and professionals in hard dance music. Besides, there will be a monthly internship compensation (€350 per month), plenty of time for social activities, and visiting events.