For 2022, Scantraxx is looking for a music & marketing management intern (40 hours per week). During the internship, you’ll support the music & marketing management team of Scantraxx. The internship will start on 1st of February.
We strongly encourage you to propose a personal project to work on during the internship. Scantraxx is a team of winning players, who always look for the next step in better managing artists and music. If you believe you can contribute to this winning formula, please tell us your thoughts and share those progressive ideas. We’re looking for the best and we’d like to make you a full member of the team.
• Affinity with hardstyle, Scantraxx, the sub-labels and artists.
• Is a precise worker/ a perfectionist willing to work for a class-A brand.
• Is willing to work at irregular times and also in the weekends (i.e. not 9 to 5).
• HBO level (or higher), attending a marketing/communication/economics/media studies or a similar education programme.
• Able to work 5 days/week in Utrecht area.
• Can work independently.
• Can work in a stressful environment with continuous feedback.
• Willing to support, but also willing to learn and propose own ideas.
• Is a creative, innovative, organised, motivated, studious person.
• Socially and communicatively well gifted.
• Has a strong feeling for business besides his/her passion for music.
• Speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently.
What does Scantraxx offer you?
An opportunity to develop your professional marketing and music management capabilities among the best artists and professionals in hard dance music. Besides, there will be plenty of time for social activities, and visiting formal and informal events.