Jobs: Internships Music & Marketing Management 2017 (2x)
Scantraxx is, and has always been the #1 hardstyle label. With various sub-labels including A2 Records and Scantraxx Evolutionz, Scantraxx Recordz has been at the top for 15 years. By connecting the best professionals in the market for hard electronic dance music, Scantraxx will continue to offer artists a class-a treatment in music management, artist management and marketing. Scantraxx Recordz’ culture is a dynamic and passionate.
For 2017, Scantraxx is looking for two music & marketing management interns (32-40 hours per week). During the internship, you’ll support the music & marketing management team of Scantraxx. A graduation project is possible, but only in addition to the above-mentioned working hours. The internship starts on 28-08-2017 and ends on 02-02-2018.
We strongly encourage you to propose a personal project to work on during the internship. Scantraxx is a team of winning players, who always look for the next step in better managing artists and music. If you believe you can contribute to this winning formula, please tell us your thoughts and share those progressive ideas. We’re looking for the best and we’d like to make you a full member of the team.
• Affinity with hardstyle, Scantraxx, the sub-labels and artists.
• Is a precise worker/ a perfectionist willing to work for a class-A brand.
• Is willing to work at irregular times and also in the weekends (i.e. not 9 to 5).
• HBO level (or higher), attending a marketing/communication/economics/media studies or a similar education programme.
• Able to work 5 days/week in Utrecht area.
• Can work independently.
• Can work in a stressful environment with continuous feedback.
• Willing to support, but also willing to learn and propose own ideas.
• Is a creative, innovative, organized, motivated, studious person.
• Socially and communicatively well gifted.
• Has a strong feeling for business besides his/her passion for music.
• Speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently.
What does Scantraxx offer you?
An opportunity to develop your professional marketing and music management capabilities among the best artists and professionals in hard dance music. Besides, there will be plenty of time for social activities, and visiting formal and informal events.
If you are interested to apply for this internship, please email your CV and motivation to email@example.com before Monday the 3rd of July using ‘Internship Scantraxx 2017’ as the subject name.
PO Box 32
3454PD De Meern